Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, January 3, 2014

Stand By Watch



I'm sitting here wondering how in the world I have come to this. I have absolutely no will power. Plus my husband watches a shit load of infomercials.

We are juicing.

His brother has been doing it. Got back into shape quickly.

God help me.

Today is our first day. I just drank my first meal. Kale, apples, strawberries, pineapple, celery, cucumbers. It was actually really good. For an appetizer. Ready for the main course. Which apparently will be a full dinner.

We're trying a juice breakfast and lunch then a full dinner.

Dave has already called me. (I may or may not have been hiding in my bed wanting chocolate), he's on visiting customers. He's like "I supplemented with a pita, cause I'm freaking STARVING"....

Yeah, so anyway, I have to go to Walmart and buy more veggies and fruit. I juiced everything in the house yesterday.

If I ever kill anyone, I'm juicing them. This bitch is a beast!!!!