Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

There are some things that are just wrong!!!!

So I just got a call from my bestie...... "get your ass in the bathroom...... tornado". So there starts my evening. Except we get the all clear and we're all stacked up in the dining room eatting deli roasted chicken, quick mashed tators, and coleslaw then Duchess disappears to the bathroom.

She is yelling at me from three rooms away......... she wants her book.

On the toliet.

And sitting next to her, a plate of chicken.

I took the chicken away.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Really child?

I don't know which proper, manner lecture this falls under but I gotta find one! Stat!