Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Break time....

The house is clean, kinda. Okay the oven is immaculate (I'm so not cooking it in now Damn that wad work). The stovetop looks new. The bathrooms are sparkling. This is all after spending the night with BA watching a studly sparkly guy woo and finally sex up the emo girl and spawn a baby destined for a werewolf. Yummy.

So now it's me and Duch. Prin and Dave are at the hunting camp. They be back later, just in time for move.

And I'm currently waiting on my toes to dry. Dark grey polish, how Goth of me. And I'm doing it sitting in BA's confuse reclined. Dinner is cooked and I'm waiting on her ass to drag in here from work. I'm a great friend.... Scratch that shit I'm not doing the dishes. But B leaves for Oregon to spend thanksgiving with fam and I'm leaving the state Wed. So I'm getting my bfffff time when I can.

This reminds me, I'm totally scheduling trips to go hang out and paint my toes at my other bffffs house cause this is kinda cool.

Peace out