Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Shit Storm is Coming

Well tomorrow is my last full day at work. I'm not ready, they are not ready. But it is whatever the hell it is. So the mover called today and generally ducked up my plans for the next two well thought out plans. OMGawd, they're gonna kill me. They are picking up my crap on the 23rd, that's next Wed right? And delivering them to Idaho home on the 26th, that is a week from Sat right? HOLY SHIT.

And why is the RUM gone? I need some rum to process this shite. So I'm gonna take a deeeeeep breath and then make a list. And another list, and yet another list. Oh sweet peas the lists that will be going on over here. Good grief.

Pray for me. I needs it badly yo.