Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Toe The Line

So the other morning I began my volunteer efforts for my youngests' school. I was the coordinator for picture day. Imagine a school full of kids, 2 photographers and alot of lost teachers. Each kid had a little card with their name on it and depending on whether they were ordering pics too, a money envelope filled out. We had to put all "yearbook" kids up front (they weren't ordering) and it was madness.

I was the "toe my line" people, person. I had my half of the gym shipshape and rocking right through super fast. Checking their money envelopes against their super secret spy cards and keeping order.

I could never ever ever be a teacher.

Although one little cutie boy reminded me of something....

"Your really good at telling other people what to do"

Yes, sweetie, I sure am.