Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ordinary

I'm kinda ordinary these days. That's kinda sad actually. I'm used to being so not normal. This stay at home mom thing is kinda weird. I'm not used to having to find something to do. Usually I have a million things on my list that have to be done that I carry my mental checklist around constantly. However, now things are so stinking caught up and ahead of schedule that I'm searching out things to do. Scrub baseboards? Um did them last week....still clean, dang. Laundry? caught up maybe I can wash bath rugs, oh yeah this past Monday...dang. So I've went through winter clothes, bagged up things for the goodwill drop off. Dug through old pictures and started sorting to make sure all get into photo albums. Organized office papers and created new home filing system. Started work on next school event I'm signed up for. Babied my roses (which surprisingly are still alive and green!)

So what do normal people do during the day?

I'm getting bored.

I literally live for the kids to get off the bus so I have people to talk too and fun.

I'm getting old.

I'll be the little old lady with pearls and overalls carrying her tomatoes around....Wheezer?