Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm SOOOO not creative

So I did my hair, skipped the makeup and dressed appropriately so I could be in the school today prepping for my Homecoming door. Fun times, especially since I got there and the class across the hall had a similar door setup....the bleeping bleepers! So I had to start from scratch. On to the next idea....I hit Walmart and got a football and some fabric and tomorrow hopefully this door will work out. I'll post a picture of my shame, I mean door cause I'm open and honest like that but trust me, we won't be winning shite around here. Oh mercy me.

Now I have to shift my focus to cleaning my house, keeping my roses alive and getting the laundry done. This is in addition to draggin my child to math tutorials (or MATH CLUB) as they call it. Even though we are good at math, she is not focusing in class and bombed two tests so guess what mean ole mom is doing.....dragging her to math club at 7 am every morning. Yeah!

Otherwise I am piddling along keeping the kids' schedules running smooth and throwing myself on the mercy on the primary school. Cry me a river.........