Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Homecoming Door...almost done

So I put my best foot (the non-creative one) forward today. This morning, after realizing that I still can't sew worth a crap.....(yes, Mrs. Loftin would be oh so surprised, NOT....was this bad in home ec back in the old days too) so I made my very own solution to the jersey issue......poster board and ducttape. A girl's best friend.

The door itself is almost done. I have to redo the title to match the bottom and then hang the school mascot picture and add the check marks as well as the class pic of the kids......but I'm getting there. Will be done asap as everything is prepped just needs putting on the actual door.


And please just appreciate the effort of a new to this whole PTA/room mom's efforts, I know it's not great, lol....but man does my kid love it!