Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello new week

My goal this week is to be uber productive. I need to get that dang table I bought sanded and prepped for staining. I need to cook during the day and free up my afternoons for the kiddos. I need to finish organizing the closets for cooler weather. I need to dry clean the jackets. I need to ...... verbal vomit. Good grief. I have alot of crap to do.

Dave is a happy man after spending all of yesterday hunting up on the Kansas line. Best part about his crew being on this OK job, prime hunting locales for their one day off. So glad that he gets a break to have a fun day in the middle of bursting his tush for us.

Sweet italian sausage cooking on the stove, I'm making a big ole pan of zitti for dinner. Eggs boiling, gonna make some deviled and some potato salad for the week. I gotta get moving, tummy feeling like Bosnia for not.

Tomorrow is hair day with Mr. Lance, but I'm thinking of putting it off for a week....my roots aren't bad at all. :) Although they are looking a little red considering the dull brown the rest of my head is. This is what I get for going conservative in order to make up for the bleach blonde barbie look of the summer, lol.

Off to sand a table. Pray for me. I have 9-1-1 on speed dial.