Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hump Day!

Sometimes I have too much time on my hands...like rainy days in which those of us with a cold do not want to venture out at all. And since I'm a certified facebook addict, it should come as no surprise that I found something as quirky as I am. Status Shuffle: for those too lazy to think up their own witty and intriguing status lines. Really you should give it a shot: these are my favorites that I have on hold for future use......yes I look through them and save some for quick posting.....

I'm not short, I just agree not to be taller.

Talking on the phone to people with kids is like talking to someone with Turrets.

Today it isn't worth the time it would take to chew through my restraints.

Just a few of my favs......so much better than 1. bitching about your life nonstop or 2. raving about your bad kids which is what I notice that most people do.........hell I'm no different. So this is my way of breaking free. Let's talk about my post-surgery attitude issues! Yes! Way better than saying that I hate bad drivers. Anywho......

Is anyone else out there hooked on the latest season of Big Love? If so, we gots to talk. Man, what a timebomb! I thought being on the road would suck with no tv but I found some great "borrow" sites where I can watch any show any time. Awesome!

So homeschool today is like pulling teeth! Duchess had a timely lesson on manners. That was fun. We read a story, read a poem, started memorizing our poem, went over examples, and then colored pictures to reenforce.......sigh. I sliped a comment or two about farting in public in there as well. Princess is working on learning the New England states. She is dragging her feet. Would it be wrong of me to eat Sonic for lunch while she watches as punishment? Yeah I know. Never mind.........sigh........


But we send happy "soon to be spring" thoughts to you from Texas! Where the weather is great and the people are friendly! Where even the people who work the drive thru window are helpful and cheerful, I don't miss so many things about Utah.