Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, March 4, 2010

oh my lord...

I really needed a good laugh this morning and oh man, the place to get it is "Modern Family". I laughed myself till I thought I'd have to change my pants. Geez. I do so heart that someone else (even fictional) is living the Griswald dream.

Oh let me count the ways.....but I'll save you there and not get into it. No examples of the gasping, crying laughing parts. Except: the definition of Phil's for yager.......omgawd

Anywho, we did our service project this morning. It absolutely makes my heart soar when the kids do something wonderful for someone other than themselves. They made beautiful pictures for Ms. Orange's wall and then we painted nails. The kids were so excited to see their names as volunteers of the month in the monthly newsletter. Such an amazing thing!

So back to work at school we go.......