Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What 2 Do at 3 am?

One thing about being sick is that I never get the sleep I need when I need it. Sun and Mon night I was up till 2 am. Last night, I went to bed early but was up at 330 am. I get the sinus headache and no pills on earth help so I read with my ereader on the largest print zoom and chill.

However, this morning I watched this season's episodes of The Good Wife. I'm hooked on this show. Maybe since once upon a time I was a pre-law major, maybe cause I love a good argument, but I love this show as it has the law stuff as well as the family dynamics. That said, I think Peter (aka Mr. Big) is a sleeze and honestly want to shake Alicia for staying after the whole cheating scandel. What a crock of crap that girl has taken...... hello........when there is Will......geez....anywho, if you haven't caught an episode of that show, go to cbs.com and check it out. Good stuff!

So I'm off to dope up on all my meds and then use my sinus cleaner thingy tortune device. I'm hoping to not have to leave home today at all.....cross your fingers for me.