Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 4, 2008

Obviously missing some brain cells.....

Between all the crap we have going on, we've decided to start finishing our basement after the first of the year.

We're in desparate need of more room.

I'm not used to have so much of my children. Sounds horrible but true.

The Man is on the phone now with his dad, who builds houses and is retired.

My father-in-law and HIS father-in-law are coming out in March to knock this out.

OMG........

However, we have 3100 square feet here, only 1550 finished. Basically we're living in the smallest house ever since we left apartment living.

I'm so freaking excited.

Free labor, the hard stuff was done when the house was built, woohoo, so we're already walled and installated.

This could actually work.

Mom, can the kids and I come live with you that week?

In March?

Can you check your calendar and pencil me in?

I clean toliets......