Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, December 13, 2008

Guest Photographer: Princess

Princess was the recepitant of a brand new 10 mega pixel camera from my mom and the Photo-Elusive-Step-Dad for her birthday. My baby is 10. Thankfully they gave her the present early so that we have some chance of being anywhat cool after that gift. My karaoke machine may not live up peeps.

But since she has her very own camera. She has been so good to volunteer to provide photos for mommy's website. Especially since mommy has been swamped and hasn't put up any photos lately, sorry. :(

But in other news, Princess sang last night at a national hockey game. How cool is that? The Man and I love hockey and well we've passed that gene on to Princess. Duchess could care less. Figures. So when she had the chance to sing with her local choir at the game last night, she jumped at it. The Man accompanied her.

Can I just say that in this picture above, my 10 year old looks much older. I'm very uncomfortable with how teeny she looks here. I'm in so much trouble, as that means I'm getting old. I hate that part.

Here are all the kids getting lined up for the event. Lots of freaking kids.

See my girl doing the YMCA? Yeah, she was totally on the JUMBOTRON. The Man said her head was as big as my car up on the main screen. She totally rocks.

And just steals my heart. My baby is graceful, poised, and spunky. I adore that about her. Even the talking back part, cause she totally gets that from her momma.

Welcome to a carpet eye view of my living room. Princess takes alot of different methods when trying to get the perfect shot.

Although this one, is just perfection. Hi Duchess, kisses! This is pretty much how she goes through life, relaxed, chilled and in no rush. She does not get this from me.

Murphy and his beautiful blue eyes. He hates it when Princess goes downstairs and he can't get to her.
A very cluttered but honest look at my foyer these days. We were in the awkward new house stage of "where the F(((()))) do you put the tree". Can anybody spot The Man's new preditor caller creation? Designed to lure in coyotes for him to snipe? Redneck much?

OH yeah, it's treat day. Speaking of the Photo-Elusive-Step-Dad......back from winter hunting at camp and keeping it real!
I promise more pics from Princess as we go here. It's always interesting to see through her eyes what is important.......
So pray for me.
It's starting the first blizzard of the season. Princess has a birthday party today, at the ice skaing rink......sigh.