Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, December 22, 2008

I so need to move....

This is the view from my office window, at 10:00 a.m. That sucks! It sucks worse since I went in early today (thought traffic would be much worse), missed my lunch so I left at 4. Then spent 15 minutes digging out my car and then still had to have a total stranger dig out a car path for me. Thank you Mr. Red Shirt old guy. You rock.

This is the view of my driveway after I managed to get in ( I can't seem to get my pictures in order these days) ......45 minutes into the journey of digging out my driveway. I was stuck half in driveway, half in street. Not good. Thank you sucky neighbors down the street who hired a company to come clean out their driveway and then wave as they skirt inside while I stand knee deep in snow in my work clothes. You suck.

My car stuck.

View of afterwards......
This is why I think of moving with such fond thoughts. I am NOT cut out for this winter maintenance upkeep. The Man will surely deal with this when he gets home. Surely. Unless he gets stuck at work. Oh please don't let him get stuck at work..........please.......