Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Wrap!!!

Tonight was the end of Psysh I and Accounting II. Grades will come out later this week.

My finals consisted of a 40 question test, a 5 page paper, 4 discussion questions, 13 problems and a cowgirl birthday party in the slight snow.

I am done. It is after midnight but I did make the deadline and then took a bath in celebration.

Fascinating news and updates coming.

I've neglected all my fav blogs lately so be forewarned, here I come. As I have a two week break in school and I'm using every spare second to get caught up on everything! Laundry comes a very close second to blogging.

Till then, I'm recommending a site (rarely do I do this, everyone has different strokes) cause man oh man, I'm proud for her, I'm pissed for her and I'm anxiously awaiting the next and hopefully final entry.......visit the Redneck Mommy and show some love.

See you peeps tomorrow, I'm back to daily blogging as of.........now!