Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Eve of All Things Crazy...

Merry Christmas all. Does it feel like Christmas Eve? No, cause I have to go into work today. Till noon. Then take my kids grocery shopping for tomorrow and pick up last minute gifts for some peeps sharing Christmas with us this year. Sigh......

I need a little fa-la-la-la-la right now. Instead I have expenses and filing ahead of me. Not cool.

And tonight I have to drag my ass out of bed and put together an electric scooter for Princess. Luckily Duchess' Santa gift just pees and poohs, no assembly required. Can Santa just leave crap in boxes? Does that count? Cause that fat man is really busy tonight I hear.......

In other news, the highlight of my day is spending this evening with my parents. Christmas Eve gifting with them at their place, fun! So looking forward to that.

In not so great other news, blizzard #2 is expected tomorrow afternoon through the weekend. Holy hell. I can't lift my arms from shoveling so much the other day, I don't think I'll be able to do it. Another reason I adore The Man......who rubs me down while coo-ing that I'm not cut out for manual labor.....that's right baby. remember that!

Today in the holiday spirit, I have forgone heels (pick yourself up off the floor) and work clothes. I'm going in my favorite boots, jeans, a ponytail, makeup (like I would ever go in without my camo) and the ultimate gift from the man who adores me........a ScentLok pink camo sweatshirt. This isn't just shagging, ScentLok is true love (name that movie). They may not recognize me and if security drags me out by my hair, I'll get my shopping done early! Sweet.

Otherwise school is completely over till Jan 10th. Maintained A's in both classes. Biology 2, here I come. Soon Christmas, sledding and blizzard pictures will dominate.....I'm sorry (in advance).

Peace out!