Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, September 25, 2008

Parenting is Tough

And honestly I love it. Except I've started a list of non-appropriate things that I stay on my kids about.....

1. barking spiders......Duchess has a fixation with them.
2. Not wearing leggings under your dress and then showing your panties, no way Jose
3. the F word, I hate the word "fart"
4. Speaking of being beat in public, like they have ever got a beating
5. Kicking other kids at school who are mean
6. Hitting other kids at school who are mean.......with objects
7. Saying Oh My God, unless it's a prayer, no way
8. Teasing each other without mercy
9. Ignoring their parents, at all times
10. Dressing Murphy up in babydoll clothes, he's going to get a complex
11. Leaving Murphy in the basement where they were roller blading
12. Putting Murphy in my bathtub, shower or closet
13. Putting your dirty clothes in the bathtub, what is that?

I'm sure I'll add to this over the course of the year.

Now I'm going to go beat my head on the wall.....cause orkwa is driving me nuts....