Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, September 15, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

The happy-paper-writer is strapping on her spurs.

I'm off sabbatical and going back into school. Except I'm awaiting word, as I've requested a change in major. Little extra work on my end for this new degree program but honestly....I'm worried that if I stick with my business administration degree that I'll just end up as a degree carrying admin. I'm already an admin with 14 years in the saddle.

I wanta be something else when I grow up.

Cross your fingers, I should know by the end of this week if I'm accepted into the new program.

Oh I hope so, harder classes mean more challenge.

And a degree in a field I've never worked in means I'll have to bust my butt.

I'm so ready.