Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Don't Laugh

I'm sharing, cause that is what friends do.....so don't laugh......

Since I'm trying to get more intouch with my female, housewife side (rather than my give directions and crack the whip work side) I decided to MAKE decorations for the girls' rooms.

Stop laughing....
So this is Princess' comforter. She loves this thing. The breezy pink curtains in her room just pop and work so well with this thing. So I decided to do the obvious. Use the comforter and make matching paintings for above her bed. Scared yet?

You should be.........brown, pale yellow and white......
throw in some green, just case.......
Off center works right?
So you tell me......
Does it work?
Cause if not, I'm pretty sure I can use them to cook BBQ pork ribs on the grill.....