Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, October 16, 2013

As I laid in bed last night....


  • thankful for my husband - we've grown so close and he's amazeballs. I pray for his continued favour with his job. I am thankful that he lets the Lord lead him. I'm floored by his love for us.
  • my children - they are just astounding. Duchess is so smart, gentle hearted and has a dry wit that leaves me speechless. Princess is vibrant, loyal and full of life, I find myself smiling whenever shes around.
  • my Murphy - that boy just brings me such love. He is my constant companion and frankly, I spoil him rotten. He has his own comfy electric blanky because this little fellow deserves to be warm and frankly it's already getting butt pimple cold up in this murther. 
  • we are together - there are so many drawbacks to life on the move life we live. However, I really can't think of any right now. I'm with my person and my children are thriving. We are together. I'll take that!
  • my work - the shop is thriving and it blows my mind. If we continue as we are, will be turn a profit by Jan 1st. Recouping and repaying our savings for the initial capital funding. 
  • my health - after months of tests and doctor visits, we finally have an answer to my hip and leg pain... my broke down ass has an ankle deteriorating and collapsing arches so basically it's all about my feet yo. fun. but what a blessing. stuff that can be addressed and otherwise I'm a healthy horse.
  • the gym - that I rejoined but still haven't been. day four. we. will. see. do. not. judge. me.