Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 6, 2006

From the speckled pissy paper writer:

Winter is upon us, finally. However, Princess now refuses to leave the house without
A. a hat
B. a thick, furry coat (forget PETA for this kid)
C. Gloves
D. Boots

I think she is gonna always be cold like her momma. Duchess doesn't care and tried to leave for school this morning in a skirt, cowgirl boots and a short sleeved shirt. Kid feels nothing.

The Man has decided to just be a pirate. (This is his: I can't believe you're taking a picture of me in the party store like this... face). This solves his job dilemma. Although prayers people, he is flying out tomorrow for his big time interview AND we should hear about the dream job results next week. So the Lord is moving and I'm praying for a blessing. We are walking on faith here.
Week four's final paper has been turned in. Written soley on highly sweeten tea and no sleep, I'm not feeling it but we'll see what the professor thinks. Oh and the hives are starting to go away. You can thank me now, as I decided not to share those pictures with you. Very gross. Either the stress is lightening or I have used enough cream on them (I vote for cream, since I've used four tubes in as many days.)