Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 28, 2006

Time is Ticking...

We are a-go. All systems are a go. Last day at work, movers come on Tuesday and we leave this beautiful sunny place on Thursday the 4th. It's sad to leave but exciting to move into a new era. Era? Yeah, I'm still working my way through my first coffee, I will think of something better sounding later.

But we're heading to another beautiful snowy place. My boots arrived and yeah, they are awesome. Almost like having a foot sized blanket!

Last night I taught my new neighbor in military housing how to use a kitchen knife to break into her screen door. Poor thing was locked out and all that stood between her and her hungry (nursing) twins were a locked screen door and a sleeping husband. I'm glad to know that I'm leaving behind some of my "wifely" wisdom as I move on. Needless to say, she got carried away and her screen looks like Zorro came by to visit. Hopes she calls maintenance, looks like crap!