Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 7, 2006

How to Fight with Your Spouse!

When I came across this today (while I was suppose to be working, however it was either surf the net or sleep due to boredom, so I think they should be happy that at least I looked like I was working), I saw this....


How to Fight with Your Wife.....

I admit, once I realized it was an actual article, I just scanned it with the intent on moving on, however the word B*TCH hit me like a mac truck between the eyes. Can they say that? Well they did.....

So, I read it, it's actually pretty good advice. I can't wait to "mirror" him!