Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, December 31, 2006

Poor Excuse for A Wife/Mother

Tonight I did something I have never done in ten years of being a wife/mother. I fed my royal house via the frozen dinner section of my local grocery store. Yes, The Man is not happy, although he is full of Hungry Man (he agreed to this scheme to keep the dishes/kitchen clean) and the royal kiddo's? Well let's just say that you seriously need a degree in aeronautical mechanics to heat up a freaking Kid Cruisine.....Remove all food except corn, heat, add mac/cheese back in, heat, add back nuggests, heat while you chisel the ketchup packet. Good night.



I did manage to hit the store one last time for cleaning supplies and the above mentioned yummy food (please note that everyone got to choose their own dinner! I got Smart Ones and mine was freaking awesome!)

However, poor Duchess couldn't hang, she took a snooze in the buggy. I think she gets that "can sleep anywhere thing from The Man".


Princess was sporting her new Christmas duds and I must say that my eight year old is quite the fashionista. I'm impressed. The boots are rocking with the matching belt and vintage Coca Cola shirt. Yep, that's my girl y'all.