Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Holy Shit.....

So today was "get my hair trimmed" day. And boy oh boy did it evolve from there. See, the black hair thing I've been rocking for two years? It started out as a joke between me and Dave. Dave once said "why not black, it's the only hair color you haven't had" and the next day I went to black hair. :) Cause I'm crazy and smart assy like that. Well and I liked it but when I got bored with it, I realized that to go not-black I would have to a. cut if all off and start regrowth or b. bleach it. I'm NOT a bleach it kinda of girl.  So I just kept dying the roots as my grey attempted to take over my head. But this is no longer a problem cause the black hair is gone with the wind.......
 
See the little chickie who is our hairdresser here (who by the way is not my Lance, boohooooooo) tells me about this great new product she did a class on the week before. A product that strips color out of hair without bleaching. A product that opens the hair folicle and allows the color to fall out literally so you go back close to natural. I was the guinia pig lol and it worked. Except I didn't realize what my hair thinks its natural color is........ slightly fire engine red.
 
But that black haired thing?
 
Yeah, I'm over it.
 
Now will have to keep my nail polish black to keep my goth edge.
 
Pics will come, later....... cause frankly I'm too damn tired tonight. I been busy chasing kids and cooking and chasing kids and running my mile. Whew, it's tough work but I got to pull this damn weight off STAT.