Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Comfort Food

Ignore the fact that I've gained weight......... I am cooking. Cause it makes me happy. I also have music blaring.... cause it makes me happy.

And chicken fried steak... obviously makes everyone happy.

I'm playing around so I threw some milk, egg, worchesester (sp duh) sauce, garlic, cracked pepper and a dash of mommas secret cajun seasoning into a big ole bowl.... whipped it into a frenzy. Then dropped some pounded within an inch of their life cubed steaks. Stuck in fridge.

Plan is to simply dreg them through some GF flour and fry swiftly for dinner.

There will be gravy. I have three different GF recipes to try, I'm trying all three tonight.

I need comfort food to drag my fat ass from my blahs.

Which is why I'm heading out now to go bike riding with my kids. Gonna burn them calories now, in preparation for dinner. :)