Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Ass is on Notice!

This is my keeping this life of mine real post: I have gained 12 lbs in the month since I quit smoking. Yeah, you read that right. 12 murtha effing lbs........

Since smoking ain't a weight-maintenance option: here we go.

I'm back in the saddle baby.

I just did my mile on the treadmill. It took effffffffing FOREVER to do too. My knees are stiff, my new running shoes rubbed a little on the backs of my ankles cause my socks are too short. And I have serious gas from dinner so it was a little uncomfortable, but I did it.

My new goal: 1 mile in the morning and 1 mile in the evenings for the next two weeks. 5 days a week.

Then we'll start on the real running goals.

Followed up with my arm weights: time to get my arms back in hawt order.

After two weeks, I'll start back on the crunches and really sucky parts of this crap.

Time to take back control and stop being a whiny bitch cause I made the choice to give up my crutch.

Damn I miss that crutch.

Yuummmmy yummy crutch.

Balls!