Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, June 28, 2012

Derailed, Damn

So I didn't get my comfort food. What I did get was a laughing waitress as soon as I walked into the only place in town to eat, the Mexican food place. Seems I am there ALOT, lol. Anyway, the sink decided to die. The plumber came just in time for dinner. Damnit. Sooooo I have a new facet set up and those sweet steaks will continue to marinade until dinner tomorrow. Yummy! Those are gonna be some tender shicken fried steaks.

However, I think I will attempt some homemade by hand bread tomorrow too. Stick around, I should gain at least 14 more lbs this week. (okay, smartass aside, I'm down 2 lbs. Woohoo!)

Now, I have to go have a glass of wine while working on lesson plans for the rest of the week.

Laters, Baby