Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, June 30, 2012

Band Names

Living in San Diego for a long time, Dave and I became huge fans of the morning talkshow Dave, Shelly and Chainsaw. One of their catchphrases was "that's the name of my new band" anytime there was a funny weird phrase. Dave and I have at least one of these moments a month when one of us will say it.

I've decided to keep a running list.... so on boring nights we can run through them and laugh at the memories of those conversations. Frankly, also because Dave and I share a sense of humor that most don't.... but we don't judge y'all.

So without further ado:
1. Pop and Fresh Poodle Fat

(short version: little Murphy has a crush on this black poodle that gets walked by our house each night. She's an extremely fat little poodle that is STUFFED into her little walking harness by her folks.... girlfriend has junk in the trunk! lol)

*** Side note: reminding myself each night to start each day with a thank to you the Lord for my time with my entire family together. Will figure out how to make this place home! Although in conversation today, referred to Texas as home, that went over like a fart in church.