Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lately, in Texas

We've been busy! I rang in my 34th birthday, the girls finished school with honors, Dave is home for an extended weekend visit, and we are beating the heat while having some family fun! Hope life is good for you guys too!

 My surprise "21st" birthday party, thanks to my girl , B.

 Duchess at the range, taking a snack break before shooting a 22 pistol round. She is too cool for school.

 End of year blow out party, all the girlies. Sixteen 12 year olds party hardy! B is a braver woman than I am, for sure.

 Prin (in blue) whipping some butt at chicken!

 We parents snuck away for my birthday dinner, I really should know better than to go to the bathroom cause I get back and all this crap shows up at the table, lol. Dave spoils me rotten.

 Scrapped foot equals Daddy time for Duchess.

 No words are needed for the fabulous four.....

 Prin and her bff....

 Me competitive shooting this morning. Fun times peeps.

 B. Cause she freaking rocks.....

 Prin and Trinity.

 Dave and I at the club. Cause this is the only kind of club we do around here yo.

 My smexy husband!


Yeah, I hysterically laugh for no reason sometimes.

But we can be serious if we need to, lol.