Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Counting my weird ways

Soooooo....I kinda got bored, and when I'm bored and lonely I do stupid things like color my hair, over-pluck my eyebrows, rearrange entire rooms of furniture (then forget and fall/hurt self in middle of night).. so it shouldn't be a surprise that I went and got impatient when I forgot my appointment with Lance the fabu hair guy.


Tada: With makeup in sun and without makeup in house and still dark as crap!

Yep, I colored it myself.


And I luv it.

How very goth of me.

I'm gonna keep it awhile.

It's like being incognito. BOO!

Otherwise it's been too quiet around here. The kids are all about outdoor play, and then they go to bed. Last night I was writing a paper and between the ipod/tv and Murphy snoring up against my leg, it was still too quiet. I was literally crawling out of my skin. I hate that. Cause I'm mentally challenged that way I guess. Then I watched what I thought would be a good movie, but turned out to be a sad movie and cried. Cause apparently I'm still a girl. Huh!

Dave is now on his new job in Idaho. It appears to be going well. Good for him! Funny part is when he goes "gee, it's kinda snowing up here" as I'm wearing the least amount of clothing possible and running around sunburnt and baked from the Texas sun.

So does anyone else ever have internal monologues? Cause I have caught myself doing this often this week.... is that a bad sign? Oh well, at least myself and I are catching up.