Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, May 13, 2011

Buoy

Sometimes you have to be the buoy. When you're not sure where you're going, be the buoy. I'm awaiting my confered degree email to make it official that I"m now a college graduate. My second degree and it feels a little anticlimatic. I'm really a shit sometimes.

But I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself. Work is great and I love the people there, I could do the job in my sleep. I am working on the volunteer board now which puts in the local schools doing hands on presentations about our line of work; freaking fun as crap. Apparently I'm all down with the shitz cause I know cool band names and what movies are hot (from a sixth grader's view point anyway).

The summer is coming on winged feet and I'm just not sure what it will bring.

But I have my babies, and I have softball and I have my music.

So this buoy is just freaking floating along, things around me may get crazy, but I can't hear it, I'm jamming.