Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Painting with a twist

So with two weeks of school left (I'm losing count really), Dave tagged up with Ms. B and they booked us an evening at Painting With A Twist. Painting, friends, and adding booze (I just had a rt44 coke, same effect for me).

It was flipping hysterical! If it were a facebook fan, I'd "like" it. Oh wait, it is...

 Us troublemakers got our own little area... the other people weren't a match for our "awesomeness".


 Don't ask me to pose, seriously.... it don't go well. Although I can't believe STILL that I have a red purse. Sigh.


Found a friend with the same screwball attitude I have..... oh boy!


My beautiful painting. The sweet guy running the place told me if he looked close enough he could see a vagina in there, " how very Georgia O'Keefe of you darling, I've seen those in a book and yep I guess it does look like female stuff" LOL


While she kept telling me I was painting totally out of character for my OCD nature (B is a nurse, go figure), she was so patiently and meticulious that it was half the fun just pointing out little spots on her canvas to her, I sux.

See she agrees.

A night with a friend to unwind some.... what an awesome gift. Thanks babe! You rock. And I'm glad you didn't give me time to talk my way out of it. And I tried really hard not to feel guilty about being gone... really hard.