Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Texas

So I wanted to move back home closer to seasons, real weather, and trees...oh the beautiful trees. But man oh man, I totally forgot about the rain.

You see in Utah and California rain was more of a large sneeze.

And then I get here and it's real rain. Good lord, rain!

Interestingly enough, since I noted that it's rained for about 3 days straight. I need a canoe for my yard and now I totally remember why you have 3 foot ditches along your property.

I finally broke down and bought an umbrella.

I love Texas.