Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, July 23, 2010

The New House...part 1

Part 1 cause my battery just died on my camera so opps..... meet my favorite area of the new house....big arse kitchen. I love the floor, the counters, the amazingly large prep space.

Still not sure where to put all my appliances so this is kitchen set up #1, I'm sure by the time I hit set up #75 I'll have it just perfect. As you can tell, I got the whole Louisiana decor going on in there....

And cause I keep it so real around here, here's my messy cluttered dining room. I'll get that cleaned up real soon.


Oh pumpkin, there's mommy's boy.........



Livingroom although I have yet to replace the tiles on the coffee table that broke in the move so it's not complete. Plus, Dave gave AWAY all my little tables so I have nowhere to put my drinks now, I'm on the look out...
So this is part 1 while I charge my camera battery so I can spit out the rest of the pics. Once took 2 weeks to get everything completely unpacked and put away. Whew, I'm exhausted!
So there are decorating gaps and such for now but I'm working on it all........just not in any hurry, lol.