Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Miss My Bed

My back is killing me but I'm ignoring it cause I do so love to snuggle up next to my guy at night. Even though Murphy and me took all the blanket and left him freezing under the "H4G fixed ac". While I don't miss living in this rv, it's so nice to be with him. Now I can't wait for him to be home for awhile. He hasn't actually been in the house since I finished putting everything away. It's going to be a treat for him, for sure. Plus there is the matter of a "honey-do" list I have put together since he refuses to let me get some tools out of his toolbox to take home. Dang, thought I'd slip that by him but no such luck.

Wish me luck, we're bowling tonight and then old fashioned skating at a local link. I'm a little paranoid that I'm gonna break something. Pray for me please.