Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, March 5, 2009

Obviously Not Busy Enough

Since The Man has gone, I've found myself with a tiny window of time. Time that is not best spend staring at the wall, so I have been painting again. When you consider it took me 6 months to finish my last one, I bet its surprising that I managed to finish this one is 2 days. However, it needed something.
So I busted into Lowes on my lunch and found some crack glaze for walls. We'll see how this works. I've glazed it up real good.

So we'll see how it looks 24 hours later.
Then if it's not completely ruined, I'm shipping it home to Lousisiana. At least my Nanny likes my art, lol.
Accounting is in week 3, so is psych. I'd rather have sharp sticks under my nails than do this again ever!