Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, November 28, 2015

The juggle

Homeschooling is def not for the faint of heart. While I'm prepping for resume and applying for jobs, I'm also working to continue prepping Madz for finishing her junior year. She's almost done with American History and it is cool to see her kick it's butt. Now we are pausing to jump into to Kill a Mockingbird for the holiday season... After that we will get back knee deep into chemistry. I'm lucky because she has an amazing homeschool curriculum online that really makes it easy for me to watch and supervise rather than led the process of teaching her. I am adding a writing program because I think everyone can benefit from extensive writing. While all of that, she's still kicking butt at her Pre Nursing class at the college. Whew, now if she'd do more laundry. Little one is doing some serious sax practice today.... I really love our blessed life... I'm juggling like crazy but it works!