Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, June 30, 2008

Alice and Wonderland Part 2....

OKay, camera battery died on me so I'll be posting these backwards but here are some pics of my girl's big day, she was the Lead FaceCard Soldier in Alice and Wonderland..... sniff sniff
She prances well, she gets that from me. Along with her hair color, bone structure and pouty lips. Yep, all from me.......the attitude, all from The Man oh and the big feet too.
Blurry but you can see her behind the tall chick, such good form. I love to watch her dance. She just takes right to it. But man you should see how dirty her toe shoes are.....dang......
Staring at Alice.........doing her part well........this is titled "Off with her Head" they then chased her around with machetes, ummmm paintbrushes.....
In the finale, holding hands with the white rabbit..........the only boy in the entire studio....little stud, bless his heart.
On the way home, arms busting with flowers from her daddy and I, her sister, her mimi and a necklace from Cec. What a great evening! It was all about her.........just makes my heart sing, tears up my eyes and I just love being her mom at that exact point.

Then real life comes back into play and I want to hang her upside down and bite off her toes. Pre-teen angst is starting early at my house...........waaahhhh