Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fore!

This morning, for the second time ever, I golfed. Not just at the driving range. We played the back nine at our local course. I'm hooked.

Attendees: One Cajun, One Yankee and One Canadian
# of lost balls total: 8
# of times we nearly tipped the cart: 3
# of times I swung and missed: 7
# of pars: 0
# of times, people played around us: 7
# of bathroom breaks: 3
# of ciggies: 4
# of times I cursed: countless
# of times I threw my club: 2
# of cats that stole my ball: 1 - don't ask, weird story about cat that lives on hole 13
# of holes we walked till we realized that you could drive cart on rough grass: 3

Final score for me: 59 for 9 holes.......

I'm going again next saturday morning!

I'm hooked......