Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our New Home


Forgive me, as I'll not be blogging till I have new wireless service, in my new house. (Unless I can mooch off a neighbor's....)

Today we bought our home, we closed. Tomorrow we get the key and we're moving. Tomorrow morning, we're going to be buying blinds, curtain rods, and then we're rolling naked through the deep beautiful green grass........hello, new neighbors.....

We left the military dreaming of settling somewhere to do just this......thank you Lord, a year and a half later, here we are!
Plenty of inside pics coming, although please don't let me kill you with tons of house talk. I hate that.
So about the house........wink wink
"Home Sweet Home"