Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, June 22, 2007

Ummmmm....

While crusing the web, okay while reading all my favorite gossip sites.... (guilty pleasure) I came across a picture that really upsets me.

This is my favorite scarf. Sent to me from OVERSEAS by a blogger I faithfully read. I have actually been practicing wearing this scarf. I have followed tips and tied it, draped it and heck once I just threw it over my shoulder and went to church with it. :) Notice due to the extreme sunlight in my bathroom (can you image looking in the mirror at your face without makeup in this room?), the scarf looks lighter than it is.

Then I find this....

It seems this is a rocker, druggie and general yucky famous man. Weeeeee, he's wearing my scarf!!!!!!!!!!
This is not right!
If yucky famous man is reading this, cease and desist at once!