Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Come To Momma....

Meet the love of my life....okay one of them.

The Man has a horrible time with candles, perfumes and the such. Walking through Macy's perfume section is like making him walk butt-naked through hell, he's miserable. Soooo being a lover of anything that smells purty and looks purty, I said "I do" when I found these candles.


(Whisper) You can't let this get out.... Circle E Candles....

They are made in Texas, go figure, everything from Texas rocks! These bad boys are the Elvis of all candles. They last forever...case in point. I bought my fav...Bird of Paradise when we moved here in January. I got the 40 oz candle, it still has 1/8 left in the jar and people, I burn candles like I used to burn cigarettes, everyday!

I'm not much of a brand person but I encourage you to try one of these babies. You'll thank me. And Circle E if you're reading this....I deserve a discount!

So since The Man (see below post) agreed to purchasing somemore, I thought I'd get some samples of scents I haven't tried before....I usually get the same old same old. Very girlie....


So I'm trying:

Honeysuckle-bedrooms

Creme Brulee-kitchen

Musadine-livingroom

Tropical Rain-I'll think of somewhere

Leather-laundry room



Mind you I didn't get greedy (yeah yeah I did) but I just have to share!