Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Never Ending Backyard Saga...

Because there can never be enough in my backyard....we added a patio set today. Turns out the furniture fairy doesn't just drop it off, you actually have to assemble these things.......why oh why didn't I wait till The Man was in town.

Oh because Cec, and My mom/brother dropped in at just the right time. Lucky duckies.


The kids quickly made off with the box.......fort time!

Brother started in asap, with Murphy giving a hand.

Speaking of giving a hand, little Alan is getting quite large and is only 35 weeks along so I gave Cec a hand too.....

Several hands, can't quite keep my hands off the little bugger.


But I can strike an attractive pose...

Notice that everyone else was working while I played, cause I got run off. I put two screws in, striped them both and I was done. I'm not cut for mechanical anything. I'm better at managing/supervising/bossing.


Awwww, almost makes me forget that she's grounded.

But all in all, I must say, I'd have been screwed with the help. They really truly rock!

Hi mom!!!!!!! Love ya!

Frankly I'm thrilled with my new patio set, even though I'll never have enough company over to fill the seats. Only those few who know to drop by rather than plan in advance. Cause I'll find a way out of that.......
Cause I really don't like people, hey, I'm nothing if not honest.