Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sleep Sleep and More Sleep

Since I'm out of school for now, what do you think I've been doing with that extra 2 hours each night?


Sleep, Sleep and more Sleep. Yawn. Personally I think I look much better for it too! Plus, see the above proof, I've been getting up early enough to actually feed my children before they leave the house for school. I rock!!!!


Otherwise the mom and step-dad are enroute people. They are expected in less than 2 days. I'm finishing up their rooms downstairs and trying to remember to buy more groceries. Except I just want a nap, lol.


The Man just spent his first full week at home. What a blessing. More dirty clothes seem to be the only downside. I could get used to this.


However, I will note that next week I get to go on my first recruiting trip, a one day out of towner. Very exciting times folks! I'm so loving my job. Wish me luck!