Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, April 28, 2007

Purging....

My dear blog pal, TigerLambGirl got an interview recently. This got me to thinking....okay, wrong got me jealous that I've never been interviewed, and we can't count the time I was on Texas TV plugging a work event (cause dang did I look rough).

So, this is my call-to-question for you guys, yes even those lurkers who never comment (okay some do, but I take out the naughty ones, please whoever you are, stop asking about my freaking underwear choice, it's rude!)

Throw one question you'd like to know my answer to. I specialize in giving really indepth answers on any of the following: my life, parenting, military spouse life, cajuns who eat out of ditches, cast-iron cookware, human resources/marketing, toliet scrubbing and cleaning tips as well as hoping for grace.

Anything outside of that sphere, I'll be winging it, just so you know. Belly up to the bar and give me your best shot. Tag!