Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On The Road Again...


It seems that the road to work is where I spend most of my time. It's where I smoke three cigs in a row before I get to work, where I can't smoke. It's also where I call and check on my girlies while sitting in traffic leaving work. I have a bitter relationship with this horrible stretch of road that has three useless red lights (why put a red light when there is no intersection?) and only 2 lanes to accommodate a thousand cars in one stretch....


However, this morning, all was forgiven. As the sun peeked over the mountain top in front of me, I forgave all transgressions. It's magestic and a gentle reminder of the blessings in my life. Amazing how a brief glance of heaven can start your day off just right.