Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Morning Coming Down...

Sundays are a good day in our house, except that The Man has to work. So us girls have to find ways to entertain ourselves. Lately, we've been following a good schedule. Get up, have a big ole breakfast...go to church...grocery shop and then nap the afternoon away. Followed by a bike ride if we have the energy.

Today was no different. Except, those lovely children that I gave birth to (another story completely) were absolute angels. Twice I had to check... what's your name and who are your parents?
Here we are tripping through the tulips. I love tulips and they are so pretty up here. Yep, I look horrible for church, but hey, they were little jewels. I personnaly live by the creed that as long as my children look good, I should pass any judgment test....besides I hate dressing up and wearing makeup when I'm not being paid to look nice. So moving on....

Here are my lovelies. Except Duchess in her purely regal manner refused to sit on the grass...cause it was pokey on her booty. Okay......

By the most picture perfect moment of my day? Well when those cheesy beautiful creatures, sat and gave me the purtiest smiles. It was all for me....but I'll share with you guys!