Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Still kicking...

I'm still kicking over here. Just had to wrap up a large nasty paper for this class in my spare time (meaning I drool on it, smear food on it and read it on the shuttle to/from work). However, I turned it in and got a freaking B+, my first B since going back to school. All because I forgot to use quotes. I specifically named my sources and pulled info but forgot some direct quotes, yeah I missed the bus on that one completely. Oh well.....

Come back tomorrow night, as I'll be describing in detail what it is that I do for a living: With color pictures and hand puppets, lol. Seriously, I got asked what I do and as I love my work, I'll be giving you the breakdown.

Oh and I'll start bringing you the stories from work....Oh boy are you in for a treat.

See you tomorrow, I'm going to get some much needed sleep.